MX Global is a fully licensed digital asset exchange, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the company the bridges the regulated and decentralised scenes in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Are you passionate about the intersection of service mesh, cloud native apps, and infrastructure operations/management? Join the MX tech team to build large-scale infrastructure services using revolutionary technologies.
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable software solutions to meet business needs.
- Work as a team member on medium, relatively complex technical/programming projects underminimal direction of senior staff and management.
- Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards.
- Assist in trouble shooting and maintenance of existing software applications.
- Identify and implement necessary improvements to the development processes.
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members.
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions.
- Conduct root cause analysis when resolving issues and strengthen development processes.
- Understand SOA standards and leverage best practices to provide optimal solutions.
- Minimun Degree in Computer related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of experience in JAVA Programming Language.
- Experienced with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis,design, coding,
- Strong OO (object oriented) design and coding skills.
- Experienced programming with JAVA/J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate Framework, JDBC
- Experienced with build tools such as Maven.
- Experienced with concepts of MVC, JDBC, RESTful, and SOAP.
- Strong SQL experience.
- Knowledge of front end development using Angular and/or bootstrap.