MX Global is a fully licensed digital asset exchange, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the company the bridges the regulated and decentralised scenes in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Are you passionate about the intersection of service mesh, cloud native apps, and infrastructure operations/management? Join the MX tech team to build amazing user experiences on their favourite device, their Android phones.
This developer position focuses primarily on mobile application development, report creation, and database management system interaction. Requires ability to analyse a project and create/adhere to a project schedule based upon a pre-defined specification while working successfully in a team environment.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and serviceissues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studyingsystems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in backend development with Java, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Webservice (rest/soap), Tomcat, Eclipse, Maven, Postgresql will be an added advantage.
- Bachelors Degree in IT or related fields or experience.
- 3 to 5 years experience building Android apps.