MX Global is a fully licensed digital asset exchange, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the company that bridges the regulated and decentralized scenes in the blockchain industry and contributes to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The crypto space is a cutting-edge industry that is evolving at a rapid pace. We require some ideal people that are familiar with market needs and can keep our audiences posted. We welcome any unique and exciting ideas and thoughts that you would want to present to our audiences. We are in a fast-paced environment, which would require us to be able to deliver in an instant.
- Plan and execute crypto-centric marketing collaterals/campaigns for lead generation and brand building that are in line with overall company goals and key KPI/ROI/AUM targets.
- Help in the collection, analysis, and presentation of brand positioning, competition insights, market trends, and summarize data.
- Participate in lead generation and customer acquisition initiatives, both online and offline events.
- Organize public relations and outreach efforts, such as news releases, awards, corporate announcements, and speaker ideas.
- Measure and report marketing campaign performance, get insight and compare to goals to achieve growth.
- Manage the company’s website, including SEO, content organization, content conceptualization/creation, and copywriting/designing assistance as needed.
- Bringing in new ideas and marketing materials that will help the business.
- To guarantee the effective implementation of marketing activities, communicate and collaborate with the in-house creative team, agencies, external partners, and vendors.
- Website editing is a bonus
- A Junior Executive with a background in Digital Marketing/Cryptocurrency is preferred.
- Candidates must have at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in related disciplines from a top 10 local or foreign university; recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Extraordinary and demonstrable work achievements can be considered if academic excellence is not satisfied.
- It is preferable to have at least one year of working/crypto experience in similar disciplines.
- In addition to being a team player, you must have great communication/management abilities.
- Capability to fulfill deadlines and turn on the fly
- Internships will be considered since we wish to provide an additional path for new graduate students.