MX Global is a fully licensed digital asset exchange based in Malaysia serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption. Manage the expectations of both regulatory and other stakeholders effectively.
MX Global is looking for passionate personnel to be part of the Regulatory Affairs and Corporate Governance team. You will be involved in monitoring regulatory affairs and work closely to support the business growth in ensuring the product/market development/business operations is in compliance with the regulations.
The crypto space is a cutting-edge industry that is evolving at a rapid pace. We require some ideal people that are familiar with market needs and can keep our audiences posted. We welcome any unique and exciting ideas and thoughts that you would want to present to our audiences. We are in a fast-paced environment, which would require us to be able to deliver in an instant.
- Coordinate with Operations and Business Development team in regards to product/market development is in compliance with the regulations.
- To regularly assess Internal Regulatory Policies, Processes, and Capabilities of the Company.
- To assist with the development of standards for the company’s operating and production procedures.
- To ensure the Board and the Employee are well aware and informed of the Company’s policies, governance, code of ethics, and conducts.
- To develop and write clear arguments and explanations for new products and market development applications to the relevant regulatory agencies/authorities.
- To liaise with Company Secretary on any matters that are in relation to board and corporate governance matters.
- To prepare and submit the application and relevant supporting documents to the applicable regulatory agencies/authorities.
- To respond to requests for information from regulatory agencies/authorities in a timely manner.
- To monitor regulatory affairs and the effect changes will have on company operations.
- To keep abreast with the latest regulations related to regulatory and corporate governance, particularly on the capital market.
- To maintain current knowledge of regulations applicable to the company.
- To keep up to date with local and international legislation/guidelines/laws.
- Able to work with fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in laws/accounting/finance/economy is a must.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in relevant positions.
- Familiar with local laws and regulations, particularly to Capital Market Services Act 2007 and Financial Services Act 2013
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in fintech or tech-based companies will be an added advantage.
- Experience in legal or regulatory technology background for Malaysia Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, and Dubai will be an added advantage.
- Committed, good sense of urgency, responsible, and hard-working.
- Good written and communication skills in English.