MX Global is a fully licensed digital asset exchange based in Malaysia serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption. Manage the expectations of both regulatory and other stakeholders effectively.
Are you looking to be a part of the company that bridges the regulated and decentralized scenes in the blockchain industry and contributes to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The crypto space is a cutting-edge industry that is evolving at a rapid pace. We require some ideal people that are familiar with market needs and can keep our audiences posted. We welcome any unique and exciting ideas and thoughts that you would want to present to our audiences. We are in a fast-paced environment, which would require us to be able to deliver in an instant.
We are looking for smart, high-energy, creative problem solvers to join our team. In this role you will work with business teams and our customers to develop the strategy and vision for our products, and you will define and
build the roadmap and feature set. This role is inherently cross-functional – you will work closely with other product managers, IT/engineering, design, operations, marketing, business development, and executive teams to
bring products and features to market, as well as, scale the business.
- Lead the development of high-quality product roadmaps based on product strategy, vision and customer need
- Assume end-to-end responsibility for strategic value, usability, and performance of our digital products
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, scope, time to market
- Work closely with frontend/backend engineering teams, design, and stakeholders in an agile environment to deliver products to market
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues to help the team meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Manage product planning and development through day to day collaboration and decision making with a cross-functional team including architects, engineers, designers and business or subject matter representatives
- Participate in daily standups
- Develop detailed, crisp user stories with acceptance criteria based on customer needs/experience and business requirements that can be used to create product specifications and architecture
- Work with UX teams to design usability studies to inform product requirements and influence product design and experience
- Define and analyzes metrics that measure and benchmark product success
- Create data flows and functional and technical specifications as needed; Identify dependencies and constraints
- Maintain and groom product backlog and lead regular prioritization with business stakeholders and leadership coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements
- Perform validation of feature against customer and business goals and acceptance criteria
- Stay abreast of new technology capabilities and leverage knowledge in contributing to product solutions.
- Recommend and plan innovative products and features
- BSc degree. Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years experience as a technical product manager for customer facing digital products that solve
problems for the end user.
- 5+ years experience managing a large scale digital product from vision to launch and further iterations
through every stage of the software development lifecycle
- 3+ years in building applications in web and/or mobile
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Experience delivering customer software products and services in a high growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing
stakeholders and executives; Strong listening skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and
recommendations and to drive actions
- Experience in scaling new businesses
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
If you are serious about the desire to contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world and would like to spike your level of adrenaline by adventuring in our projects and business, don’t hesitate to make your next move.
Interested? Submit via the form to get started on your application.