MX Global is a fully licensed digital asset exchange, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the company the bridges the regulated and decentralised scenes in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Are you passionate about the intersection of service mesh, cloud native apps, and infrastructure operations/management? Join the MX tech team to build large-scale infrastructure services using revolutionary technologies.
The Frontend Developer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile application. You will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes/mock-ups to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Contribute to the front-end development to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable and test-able code and libraries.
- Optimize application on front-end development aspects for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with back-end team to deliver a robust application.
- Research/study and implement new front-end technology to take the development to the next level.
- Experienced in building responsive website across multiple browsers, platforms and devices.
- Experienced with TDD, unit testing and standards based development.
- Understanding of Source Control tools like Subversion/Git and related practices around branching, merging
- Able to work well with minimal supervision, and in a team-oriented environment.
- Experienced in web application performance optimization in front-end development aspects.
- Understanding microservice architecture is a plus.
- Experienced in Angular2 or Vue.js is a plus.