MX Global is a fully licensed digital asset exchange based in Malaysia serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption. Manage the expectations of both regulatory and other stakeholders effectively.
Are you looking to be a part of the company that bridges the regulated and decentralized scenes in the blockchain industry and contributes to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
The crypto space is a cutting-edge industry that is evolving at a rapid pace. We require some ideal people that are familiar with market needs and can keep our audiences posted. We welcome any unique and exciting ideas and thoughts that you would want to present to our audiences. We are in a fast-paced environment, which would require us to be able to deliver in an instant.
We are looking for smart, high-energy, creative problem solvers to join our team. In this role you will work with business teams and our customers to develop the strategy and vision for our products, and you will define and
build the roadmap and feature set. This role is inherently cross-functional – you will work closely with other product managers, IT/engineering, design, operations, marketing, business development, and executive teams to
bring products and features to market, as well as, scale the business.
- Handling inbound general inquiries through calls & emails
- Assist Compliance team to remind/follow up EDD client to submit the required details to process
- Assist Compliance team to retrieve clients documents that need to process client verification by call or email
- Contact customers to assist upon their application
- Make retention calls & emails from Operation Master Log list daily
- Collect client feedback via calls
- Call outbound for any client that requests a call back, cases that need to be solved on the spot.
- Escalated necessary information & cases from emails/calls to relevant departments/individual
- Ensure to record tickets cases & details in CS log accordingly
- Follow up with client issues until the case is solved
- Creating & updating email templates to be used in Zammad
- Updating & Creating necessary file/doc to ensure smooth CS department operation.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing
- 3+ years (Senior Executive)/1+ years (Executive) experience in Customer service and support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging customers.
- Strong listening skills and patient.
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service.
- Accountability and personal organization are essential.
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards.
If you are serious about the desire to contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world and would like to spike your level of adrenaline by adventuring in our projects and business, don’t hesitate to make your next move.
Interested? Submit via the form to get started on your application.