MX Global is a fully licensed digital asset exchange, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the company the bridges the regulated and decentralised scenes in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Are you passionate about the intersection of service mesh, cloud native apps, and infrastructure operations/management? Join the MX tech team to build large-scale infrastructure services using revolutionary technologies.
- Participating in the creation of the technical solution of the enchancements to be done.
- Ability to quickly understand existing code and enchance and build on an existing architecture.
- Develop the functions/tasks requested by the Senior developer or Team lead.
- Provide support during UAT and deployments.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Highly analytical and excellent team player.
- Able to finish assigned task with minimal direction of senior staff and management.
- Ensures programs meet and perform to standards and technical specifications.
- Develope test plans to verify logic of new or modifed programs.
- Able to handle multiple task simultaneously.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimun 1 to 2 year’s experience in C# and .Net development
- Experienced in OO programing and design patterns
- Experienced in Store procedures and Linq
- Experienced in Firebird , Postgresql or similar database management system
- Capability to work as part of team and independently working attitude.
- Developing, configuration programs , script and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Knowledge of hardware like turnstile, kiosk , tablets , biometric finger print…. will be advantage.
- Able to display good problem solving skills , with drive to improve existing processes and procedures.
- Strong SQL experience
- Hard worker and willing to learn