The MX Global @ InvestSmart Fest 2022 Campaign is our approach to encourage users to be
onboarded on MX Exchange. The Campaign allows the users to be rewarded in the form of
Digital Assets Bitcoin (“BTC”).
The following rules apply to users’ participation in the Campaign. Without limiting the
users are to be bound by these Rules when participating in the Campaign.
HOW IT WORKS
Sign up for an MX Global account and earn free BTC.
How to get free BTC? It’s as simple as three (3) steps below:
1. Sign up now
2. Get verified
3. Stand a chance to be one of the 30 new users to have RM100 worth of Bitcoin deposited
into your account (i.e. MX User Wallet) for free.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Campaign is conducted by MX Global Sdn. Bhd. (the “Company/Advertiser”) during the
period from 14 October 2022, 10:00AM GMT+8 to 16 October 2022 10:00PM GMT+8.
2. The Campaign is only valid for new users who have registered and created an MX Global
account using the referral link at the InvestSmart®️ Fest 2022.
3. The Company will select 30 lucky newly-registered Users on a random basis as a winner to
be eligible for the free BTC. Each of these 30 selected newly registered users/winners
(“Users”) will receive RM100 worth of BTC.
4. The Users will be selected within 5 working days after the event ends.
5. The BTC will be deposited into the Users’ MX User Wallet accounts within 7 working days.
6. The Campaign is only valid for 1 (one) time for each User/account.
7. The Campaign is only available to MX Global Users who have completed the whole Know
Your Customer (“KYC”) process.
8. Only eligible Users who meet all the Terms and Conditions requirements will receive the free
9. The Campaign is only valid for MX Global Users registered through our website
10. The Campaign is valid in conjunction with other campaigns, offers, or promotions offered by
the Company unless otherwise stated.
11. The Company/Advertiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify
or prohibit a User, or any other person from participating or qualifying in any aspect of the
Campaign for any reason, including without limitation if the Company/Advertiser deems or
suspects that such person:
a) has acted in violation of these terms and conditions, the Company’s Terms and
with the Company/Advertiser (whether in relation to this Campaign or otherwise);
b) has damaged, tampered with, abused, or corrupted the operation of the Campaign; or
c) has engaged in conduct that the Company/Advertiser considers inappropriate or
unacceptable, which includes (without limitation) conduct inconsistent with the intended
operation or purpose of the Campaign as determined by the Company/Advertiser.
12. The Company/Advertiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign are final and
conclusive. All valuations and calculations for the purposes of the Campaign shall be
determined by the Company/Advertiser and are final and binding.
13. The Company/Advertiser does not take any responsibility for any circumstance or event that
may prevent a User from participating in the Campaign as a result of certain technical
restrictions, issues, or other limitations such as force majeure, which include (but are not
limited to) regulatory considerations, government directives and government intervention of
14. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure,
marketing, or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions
15. The Company/Advertiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or amend any aspect of the
Campaign or these terms and conditions at its sole and absolute discretion without liability to
16. This Campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and
are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
17. By participating in the Campaign, the User represents and acknowledges that he or she has
read, understood, and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by all
decisions of the Company/Advertiser without limitation or qualification.